You might have an infected tooth. Your son may have a broken tooth, and your mouth might be missing a few teeth.
The good news is that all of you can have healthy, natural-looking smiles again. With our restorative dentistry in Modesto, CA, you can repair and replace teeth. And when all is said and done, you’ll be able to eat the foods you love, too.
Today, we are going to give a quick overview of some of the ways restorative care can get your oral health back on track. To take advantage of these services, just call 209-575-2400 to make an appointment at Sierra Dental Care.
Rebuild Your Smile
People have been trying to fix damaged and lost teeth for centuries. Thankfully, we no longer use animal bones, seashells, and stones for this purpose. Instead, you can get restorations made from realistic-looking ceramics that are strong enough to bring back your bite.
Here are some of the ways we could help you:
- Root canal treatment — This is one of the most feared procedures in dentistry, yet, it can be done practically painlessly. It’s also the best way to end the pain of an infected tooth, so you can eat comfortably once again.
- Dental crowns — For anyone with a decayed, cracked, or broken tooth, a crown can be a complete solution to repair and rebuild your smile. Crowns also can be used to replace a missing tooth when paired with a dental implant.
- Dental bridge — Bridges can fill the gaps when you are missing one or more teeth. Bridges are made with the same materials as crowns, so you can count on having natural-looking replacement teeth.
- Dentures — If you are missing all your teeth or a complete row of teeth, dentures are an effective way to have a complete smile.
- Dental implants — Implants are replacements for the roots of your missing teeth. They can be used to support crowns, bridges, and dentures. So, no matter how many teeth you need to replace, you can keep them stable, secure, and strong with implants.
Make It Pain-Free
We have seen the faces of many patients who are preparing for restorative dentistry. We know that this can be a cause of dental anxiety even for people who are generally comfortable with routine care.
It’s also why we want you to know how important your comfort is to us. It’s why we offer dental sedation at our Modesto, CA practice. For some people, inhaled sedation (laughing gas) is just the right thing to get through their procedure. If you need something stronger, we also offer oral sedation, which can keep you relaxed and pain-free for hours at a time.
Choose Strong Teeth Restorations
At our modern dental practice, you can have a healthy, natural smile with our restorative services. Our team at Sierra Dental Care want to get your teeth back in shape, so you can enjoy a healthy mouth for many years to come.