Veneers are, it's more like a cosmetic type of restoration. It's a thin porcelain shell or laminate that requires minimal reduction of your teeth. It is cemented permanently when you get a case back. It's a good way to transform a smile. If you have lost that luster, or that enamel, you have discolorations, you have chips, or fillings that need to be covered more with a porcelain, that will make a big difference in your smile. It's a very easy procedure, actually, and it's a quick procedure, as well. I've had patients have done them before getting married, before their graduations, or before taking a new job. They come back to me very happy. Their self-esteem and self-confidence is up. They've gotten their job or they have beautiful pictures during the weddings, or they have more beautiful memories after that.
If you have multiple cosmetic dental issues you want to address, you’re probably bracing yourself to spend lots of time and money transforming your smile. Yet our Modesto cosmetic dentists may be able to give you the smile you want with just one solution: dental veneers.
With our skills and expertise, we can use ultra-thin veneers to take care of almost any cosmetic dental problem you have. It’s amazing how many problems veneers can correct! Applied to the front surface of your teeth, they hide stains, chips, and cracks. They’re often called “instant orthodontics” because they can cover small gaps and crooked teeth. And they can lengthen the look of teeth that are too short or worn down.
In addition, our veneers are:
- Natural looking – We’ll carefully match your custom-made veneers to the rest of your teeth so they look just like your own smile – only better.
- Convenient – You care for veneers just like any of your other teeth. They resist staining, so your smile will look beautiful for years with regular brushing, flossing, and checkups.
- Quick – You can typically receive your veneers in just two appointments.
- Long-lasting – With proper care, veneers can last at least a decade.
Get a smile you’re proud to show off! Call our Modesto, CA dentist office at 209-846-3961.
Enjoy No-Fuss Smile Improvement With Lumineers Veneers
Our dentists use Lumineers, one of the thinnest veneers available today. We’ll only need to remove a tiny amount of enamel from your teeth to prepare them for the veneers. In some cases, we won’t need to remove any enamel! This offers many benefits:
- Faster – The entire dental veneers process will take less time, since we’ll remove little if any enamel.
- No discomfort – There’s less discomfort too. Many patients don’t even need anesthesia.
- No temporary veneers required – You won’t need to wear temporary dental veneers between your two appointments. No worries about losing a temporary!
Interested in dental veneers? Call Sierra Dental Care at 209-846-3961.