General dentistry at Sierra Dental Care will help keep your smile safe and healthy for years to come. Dr. Marinello Manuel and our other Modesto dentists have years of experience and are dedicated to keeping your teeth and your smile in the best condition possible. We are open late most days of the week and even offer Saturday hours for your convenience. Our general dental care will:
- Help prevent cavities and disease.
- Improve your oral health overall.
- Boost your confidence so you can smile boldly.
Call our office today at 209-846-3961 to schedule your next appointment. We’re located on Pelandale Avenue, in the building next to Starbucks.
Keep Your Smile Bright With Our Care
We offer many types of general dental care services so you and your family can maintain your gorgeous smiles, including:
- Dental exams and cleanings. Helping you take good care of your teeth is our top priority. Regular checkups are a cornerstone of any good oral health routine. We’ll give you a complete dental exam plus clean plaque, tartar, and bacteria from your teeth to keep your mouth healthy.
- Gum disease treatment. Gum disease is caused by bacterial buildup from plaque and tartar and cannot be taken care of on your own. Our deep cleaning laser treatment will eliminate pockets of bacteria between your teeth roots and gums, allowing your gum tissue to heal faster and more completely than other traditional treatment methods.
- Fluoride treatments and varnish. One of the most beneficial things you can do for the overall health of your teeth is strengthen them with fluoride. We offer several fluoride treatment options to help remineralize your teeth and keep your tooth enamel strong.
- Tooth sealants. Sealants act like raincoats for your teeth, setting up a barricade between them and harmful bacteria that can cause decay.
- Nutritional counseling. We’ll help you understand the relationship between your oral health and the foods you eat. We’ll give you advice and tips to reduce dental stains, enamel erosion, tooth decay, and more.
- Custom athletic mouthguards. Protect your teeth and gums from injury during sports or athletic activities with a custom-fit mouthguard.
- Dry mouth and bad breath treatment. We have safe, effective solutions for both of these chronic oral problems. Be sure to ask about treatment when you come in for your visit.