General dentistry in Modesto, CA at Sierra Dental Care will help keep your smile safe and healthy for years to come. Dr. Glenn Takenaga and the team have years of experience and are dedicated to keeping your teeth and your smile in the best condition possible. We are open late most days of the week and even offer Saturday hours for your convenience. Call Dr. Glenn Takenaga today at 209-846-3961 to schedule your general dentistry appointment.Dr. Takenaga on What Patients Can Expect During Initial Consultation Read Transcript
My first question is, well, first age, because sometimes that has a little factor in terms of their needs. But also the second question that I ask is, what is it that you see in your teeth that you would like to change? I say that before I even look at their teeth. I want to know what your perspective is, what your motivation is. Every once in a while you'll get, especially young boys, they have no clue. So usually the parents will fill in for that. But otherwise, the majority of them, they see something in their teeth that they would like to improve. That's the way we usually start our conversation, because then I know what it is they see and what is their motivation. Then we go from there. Then I do a complete exam and make suggestions of what we can do for them.
General Dentistry in Modesto, CA Offerings from Sierra Dental Care
- Dental Exams and Dental Cleanings – At Sierra Dental Care, helping you take good care of your teeth is job #1. Regular dental cleanings and dental exams are a cornerstone of any good oral health routine. Keep your smile healthy, clean, and bright with help from our expert dental team. Call us at 209-846-3961 to schedule your general dentistry appointment today.
- Gum Disease Treatment – Gum disease is an infection that destroys your gum tissue. It is caused by bacterial buildup from plaque and tartar and cannot be taken care of on your own. Scaling and root planing treatment from Sierra Dental Care will rid your gums of the plaque and tartar and help your gum tissue heal. Don’t wait to get your gum disease taken care of. Call Sierra Dental Care now at 209-846-3961 to schedule your first dental appointment.
- Fluoride Treatments and Varnish – One of the most beneficial things you can do for the overall health of your teeth is strengthen them with fluoride. Sierra Dental Care offers several fluoride treatment options to help remineralize your teeth and keep your tooth enamel strong. Trust Sierra Dental Care with the safety of your smile today.
- Sealants – Your Sierra Dental Care dentist can protect your teeth from dangerous bacteria by sealing your teeth after your dental cleaning and exam. Ask us how sealants can benefit your smile or your child’s smile during your dental cleaning and exam.
- Nutritional Counseling – The Sierra Dental Care team has the knowledge and experience to determine what foods may be hurting your smile and what foods can help your smile. We can provide you and your family with nutritional counseling to help reduce dental stains, enamel erosion, tooth decay, and more. Get on the healthy path to a great smile and call us today!
Get Your Expert General Dentistry Care at Sierra Dental Care
Call Dr. Glenn Takenaga now at 209-846-3961 to schedule your appointment for general dentistry in Modesto, CA. You can use our online form to schedule your appointment as well. Our experienced team, convenient hours, and affordable care make it easy for you to keep your family’s teeth healthy with our general dentistry services offered.
Dr. Glenn Takenaga has his dental degree and Master of Science Specialized Orthodontics from Loyola University in Chicago.