General dentistry at Sierra Dental Care will help keep your smile safe and healthy for years to come. Our Modesto, CA dentists have years of experience and are dedicated to keeping your teeth and your smile in the best condition possible. We are open late most days of the week and even offer Saturday hours for your convenience. Call our office today at 209-846-3961 to schedule your appointment.Rahul on how comfortable the practice is
General Dentistry Offerings from Sierra Dental Care
- Dental Exams and Dental Cleanings – At Sierra Dental Care, helping you take good care of your teeth is job #1. Regular dental cleanings and dental exams are a cornerstone of any good oral health routine. Keep your smile healthy, clean, and bright with help from our expert dental team. Call us at 209-846-3961 to schedule your appointment today.
- Gum Disease Treatment – Gum disease is an infection that destroys your gum tissue. It is caused by bacterial buildup from plaque and tartar and cannot be taken care of on your own. Scaling and root planing treatment from Sierra Dental Care will rid your gums of the plaque and tartar and help your gum tissue heal. Don’t wait to get your gum disease taken care of. Call Sierra Dental Care now at 209-846-3961 to schedule your first dental appointment.
- Fluoride Treatments and Varnish – One of the most beneficial things you can do for the overall health of your teeth is strengthen them with fluoride. Sierra Dental Care offers several fluoride treatment options to help remineralize your teeth and keep your tooth enamel strong. Trust Sierra Dental Care with the safety of your smile today.
- Sealants – Your Sierra Dental Care dentist can protect your teeth from dangerous bacteria by sealing your teeth after your dental cleaning and exam. Ask us how sealants can benefit your smile or your child’s smile during your dental cleaning and exam.
- Nutritional Counseling – The Sierra Dental Care team has the knowledge and experience to determine what foods may be hurting your smile and what foods can help your smile. We can provide you and your family with nutritional counseling to help reduce dental stains, enamel erosion, tooth decay, and more. Get on the healthy path to a great smile and call us today!
Get Your Expert General Dentistry Care at Sierra Dental Care
Call our Modesto, CA office now at 209-846-3961 to schedule your appointment for general dentistry. You can use our online form to schedule your appointment as well. Our experienced team, convenient hours, and affordable care make it easy for you to keep your family’s teeth healthy.