Many times wisdom teeth push through the gums and into their proper positions with no issues. However, for many people in Modesto, CA, incoming wisdom teeth present problems. In these cases, wisdom teeth removal is required to protect a patient’s oral health. Scheduling your wisdom tooth procedure with our team has several big advantages, including:
- Sedation – You’ll be able to relax fully during your procedure. We offer both inhaled sedation and oral conscious sedation with an easy-to-swallow pill.
- Amenities – Feel at home during your visit with us. Get comfortable in the patient chair while you watch a video or listen to your favorite music with headphones. College students, in particular, love these cozy features!
- Payment options – We have several flexible payment options for you to choose from, including financing through CareCredit. Ask our friendly staff and we’ll be glad to help.
- Expertise – Dr. Marinello Manuel has practiced dentistry for over 30 years, so he is well-equipped to handle your case. In addition, he has assembled a top team to provide expert dental care to all our patients.
Call us today to schedule your wisdom teeth appointment at Sierra Dental Care: 209-846-3961.
Learn About Wisdom Teeth
Your wisdom teeth, or third molars, usually make an appearance between the ages of 17 and 21. Unlike your other teeth, wisdom teeth are not required for either efficient chewing or to make your smile look complete. So when they put your oral health at risk, removal is necessary. Below are some common problems we see from incoming wisdom teeth:
- They become impacted – Sometimes your third molars will be in the wrong location or at the wrong angle, especially if they only partially emerge. They can then push against your other teeth and cause damage. Wisdom teeth can even get stuck underneath another tooth, which can cause significant pain.
- They crowd other teeth – For many patients, incoming wisdom teeth crowd their existing teeth, causing teeth shifting and bite issues.
- They need removal for orthodontic treatment – Our dentist or board-certified orthodontist may recommend removing wisdom teeth to help us straighten your other teeth with Invisalign or traditional braces.
Whatever the need for wisdom teeth removal, we can do it quickly and comfortably. Call us at 209-846-3961 today for your consultation. Don’t put the health of your gums and other teeth at risk!