Our doctors are very comfortable working on kids. Our policy is as long as they have teeth they're old enough to come to the dentist. We provide them with the same service as the other offices would provide, as long as we're able to work on the kid. We don't force kids here to do the dentistry. If they need to be referred out, they would refer them to the specialist. At the end of the visit, if they're good, then we will give them a prize. We have a treasure box. We have stickers, pencils and other fun stuff that they can take home.
As parents and caregivers, we naturally want to do what’s best for our family. Making sure your family receives comprehensive dental treatment is a good way to show them you care. Family dentistry at Sierra Dental Care will help your whole bunch maintain healthy, bright smiles. Dental care from Dr. Marinello Manuel and our Modesto dental team will:
- Help your family prevent tooth decay and disease.
- Boost your kids’ self-confidence with clean, healthy smiles.
- Work around your busy schedule with convenient late evening and Saturday hours.
- Give you reassurance that you’re taking good care of your family’s smiles.
Call us today to schedule dental appointments for everyone: 209-846-3961. Our office is located at 3801 Pelandale Ave., Suite B-9 in front of Costco.
We Take Family Dental Care to a New Level
With our comprehensive variety of dental services, you can make us your one family dentist. You’ll save time and money without having to drive all over the area to different dentists. Our services include:
- Pediatric dentistry to care for your little one’s smile. Be sure to schedule their first dental appointment to get them started on a healthy smile for life.
- Orthodontics to give you and your family beautiful straight smiles. Our board-certified orthodontist offers traditional braces, clear braces, and the innovative Invisalign system.
- Implant dentistry to provide replacement tooth roots for several different types of teeth restorations.
- General dentistry like routine checkups, gum disease treatment, and custom mouthguards.
- Cosmetic dentistry that will give you a stunning new smile. Includes veneers, teeth whitening, Invisalign treatment, tooth bonding, and more.
- TMJ treatment to stop your nagging jaw pain, facial pain, and earaches.
- Oral surgery to remove damaged and disease teeth, including wisdom teeth that are impacted or causing crowding.
- Sleep apnea treatment to help you get a good night’s sleep and prevent serious health consequences.