As parents and caregivers, we naturally want to do what’s best for our family. Making sure your family receives comprehensive dental treatment is a good way to show them you care. Family dentistry at Sierra Dental Care will help your whole bunch maintain healthy, bright smiles. Dental care from Dr. Marinello Manuel and our Modesto dental team will:Dr. Monica Armendariz on Family Dentistry Read Transcript
One of the most important jobs of a dental practice is to see a patient from the time they start erupting teeth to the time they're starting to lose those teeth. What I think is really special is that when we can see a patient when he's young and really give him the care that he needs at that age and continue to follow him throughout his life.
I think that our practice – we do a good job at keeping families. We start them early, make them know that it's important to come to the dentist. It's important to keep your mouth healthy.
Kids, they won't understand unless they kind of hear it from an authority figure, and so when you put a smile behind that, when you put someone who's telling them, you know, “Brush those teeth. We've gotta get those sugar bugs out,” it changes it because they'll remember and they'll want to brush their teeth. You show them, and through show and tell, that's how it really sticks with them.
All of our doctors are trained to treat pediatric dentists and have actually had patients tell me, “Wow, Dr. Armendariz, I've never seen another doctor be this good with my child.” And it might be because I'm an aunt of five. It might be that I have some practice, but I really think that I can get children to trust me, and I think it's something really special that we have here.
- Help your family prevent tooth decay and disease.
- Boost your kids’ self-confidence with clean, healthy smiles.
- Work around your busy schedule with convenient late evening and Saturday hours.
- Give you reassurance that you’re taking good care of your family’s smiles.
Call us today to schedule dental appointments for everyone: (209) 575-2400. Our office is located at 3801 Pelandale Ave., Suite B-9 in front of Costco.
We Take Family Dental Care to a New Level
With our comprehensive variety of dental services, you can make us your one family dentist. You’ll save time and money without having to drive all over the area to different dentists. Our services include:Dr. Monica Armendariz on Family Dentistry (Spanish)
- Pediatric dentistry to care for your little one’s smile. Be sure to schedule their first dental appointment to get them started on a healthy smile for life.
- Orthodontics to give you and your family beautiful straight smiles. Our board-certified orthodontist offers traditional braces, clear braces, and the innovative Invisalign system.
- Implant dentistry to provide replacement tooth roots for several different types of teeth restorations.
- General dentistry like routine checkups, gum disease treatment, and custom mouthguards.
- Cosmetic dentistry that will give you a stunning new smile. Includes veneers, teeth whitening, Invisalign treatment, tooth bonding, and more.
- TMJ treatment to stop your nagging jaw pain, facial pain, and earaches.
- Oral surgery to remove damaged and disease teeth, including wisdom teeth that are impacted or causing crowding.
The Benefits of Family DentistrySierra Dental Care Orthodontics
Life can be busy, and that’s why our practice wants to make your family’s dental care as easy and as comfortable as possible. One way to streamline your dental health care is by using our family dentistry services. Our practice can treat your whole family and track their dental health needs so that you don’t have to.
When the whole family goes to the dentist regularly, it sets a great example for your children. They will be more likely to feel comfortable about seeing the dentist, and they will understand that oral hygiene is important for their overall health. Timely visits with us for the whole family will also prevent future problems like gum disease and cavities.
Our friendly staff can also save you time and hassle by scheduling appointments together. It can be confusing when each member of your family has dental care providers at different clinics. Our state of the art dental practice offers convenience, because we can take care of all of your family’s dental needs under one roof!