Every smile is different. The right orthodontics for one might not work well for another. To make sure you can get the best orthodontic treatment for your smile, our Modesto, CA orthodontist are board-certified and offer both metal braces and Invisalign.Dr. Marinello Manuel on Orthodontics Read Transcript
We offer orthodontics in our practice, whether it's traditional braces or Invisalign. Both have indications. The Invisalign is actually more of aligners, clear aligners that you wear 24/7, and they're very comfortable. You get a set of aligners every two weeks, and it depends on your case. If you're indicated for that, then we would advise you to have that, whereas traditional braces, you will have the brackets and the bands and the wires there. If we recommend orthodontics as part of your care, we do have a plan that will cater to your financial needs.
No matter which one you choose, you’ll enjoy these benefits:
- Skilled orthodontist – Your smile is in good hands with our highly trained board-certified orthodontist.
- Comfort amenities – You’ll make regular visits to our office so we can check your treatment progress. You won’t mind when you can enjoy our amenities!
- Flexible payment options – We accept almost all dental insurances and specialty medical lending sources, such as CareCredit. We also have in-house payment options, including our No Copayment Now Program that allows you to finance your out-of-pocket costs without interest.
To schedule a free orthodontic treatment consultation, call Sierra Dental Care at 209-575-2400. We will examine you and determine whether Invisalign or metal braces is the best fit for your smile.
Trust A Board-Certified Orthodontist
Only trust the best when receiving orthodontic care. Trust a board-certified orthodontist. Out of all dentists, only 5% have completed additional training to become orthodontists. Only 1% of all dentists go on to become board-certified orthodontists. This means that they have committed themselves to the highest level of care and quality. These doctors have completed hundreds of hours of clinical work and a strenuous board certification exam. They must renew this certification every 10 years.
Our own board-certified orthodontist is Dr. Cameron Wheeler, who has been voted the Best Orthodontist by readers of San Joaquin Magazine for eight years in a row!
There is a true science to orthodontics. Orthodontists must have a deep understanding of all of the parts of your facial structure. They must understand how the parts of your face grow and work together to form a functioning jaw and healthy bite. A general dentist may offer orthodontic services, but they do not have the years of study (in a highly competitive field) and experience that an orthodontist has.
Find the right person to care for your smile. Trust the doctor who knows exactly how to correct your teeth in a safe and effective way. Trust Sierra Dental Care and our incredible team.
Your First Orthodontic Appointment Includes a Thorough Assessment
During your first orthodontic appointment, we will go over the current state of your smile. We’ll examine your teeth and likely take X-rays and dental impressions. After this assessment, we’ll go over your orthodontics goals and options. For younger patients, this often means traditional metal braces.
Get Invisalign & Straighten Your Smile Without Metal Wires
Invisalign uses a series of clear aligners, not metal wires and brackets, to straighten your teeth. Because the aligners are practically invisible, many people won’t even realize you’re getting orthodontic treatment! That’s a big benefit, but it’s not the only one.
Your Invisalign aligners are also:
- Comfortable – They’re made of smooth, BPA-free plastic. There’s no metal to irritate your cheeks or gums.
- Fast – Invisalign corrects your smile fast. In most cases, you can complete treatment in 12 months or less.
Metal Braces May Be the Right Choice for Your Smile
As great as Invisalign is, it’s not for all smiles. For younger patients and more complicated orthodontics issues, metal braces are often still best. Their advantages include:
- Correcting a wider range of problems, including complex orthodontics issues.
- Can be used on younger children.
- Since they can’t be removed, may be a better choice for those who won’t wear aligners the recommended 20-22 hours a day.
In addition, braces no longer have to be a metallic silver. Ask us about less conspicuous orthodontics options that use clear brackets and tooth-colored wires. Or make a style statement with colored braces.