Every smile is different. The right orthodontics for one might not work well for another. To make sure you can get the best orthodontic treatment for your smile, our Modesto, CA dentists and board-certified orthodontist offer both metal braces and Invisalign.
No matter which one you choose, you’ll enjoy these benefits:
- Skilled dentists – Your smile is in good hands with our highly trained dentists and orthodontist.
- Comfort amenities – You’ll make regular visits to our office so we can check your treatment progress. You won’t mind when you can enjoy our amenities!
- Flexible payment options – We accept almost all dental insurances and specialty medical lending sources, such as CareCredit. We also have in-house payment options, including our No Copayment Now Program that allows you to finance your out-of-pocket costs without interest.
To schedule a free orthodontic treatment consultation, call Sierra Dental Care at 209-846-3961. We will examine you and determine whether Invisalign or metal braces is the best fit for your smile.
Your First Orthodontic Appointment Includes a Thorough Assessment
During your first orthodontic appointment, we will go over the current state of your smile. We’ll examine your teeth and likely take X-rays and dental impressions. After this assessment, we’ll go over your orthodontics goals and options. For younger patients, this often means traditional metal braces.
Get Invisalign & Straighten Your Smile Without Metal Wires
Invisalign uses a series of clear aligners, not metal wires and brackets, to straighten your teeth. Because the aligners are practically invisible, many people won’t even realize you’re getting orthodontic treatment! That’s a big benefit, but it’s not the only one.
Your Invisalign aligners are also:
- Comfortable – They’re made of smooth, BPA-free plastic. There’s no metal to irritate your cheeks or gums.
- Fast – Invisalign corrects your smile fast. In most cases, you can complete treatment in 12 months or less.
- Convenient – You can remove your Invisalign aligners for your oral hygiene routine and for meals. You can brush and floss as usual, and your diet doesn’t need to change. Eat what you want, and then put your aligners back in – it’s that simple.
Metal Braces May Be the Right Choice for Your Smile
As great as Invisalign is, it’s not for all smiles. For younger patients and more complicated orthodontics issues, metal braces are often still best. Their advantages include:
- Correcting a wider range of problems, including complex orthodontics issues.
- Can be used on younger children.
- Since they can’t be removed, may be a better choice for those who won’t wear aligners the recommended 20-22 hours a day.
In addition, braces no longer have to be a metallic silver. Ask us about less conspicuous orthodontics options that use clear brackets and tooth-colored wires. Or make a style statement with colored braces.