Sierra Dental Care is invested in the health of your family’s smiles. When your little one comes to our Modesto dentist office for their first visit, we will provide a thorough dental cleaning and exam or just a quick checkup, depending on their age and comfort level. Taking care of your kids is a big charge for us, and it’s one that we take seriously. Dr. Marinello Manuel and our team will:
- Gently introduce your child to the idea of dental checkups.
- Check their teeth and gums for signs of any problems.
- Work with you and them to teach them good oral hygiene habits.
- Make any needed recommendations for their care.
Call Sierra Dental Care today at 209-846-3961 to schedule your child’s first dental visit with our caring team of experts.
Preparing Your Child for Their First Visit to Our Office
Your child’s first dental appointment will shape the rest of their dental experiences as they get older. Here are a few ways to prepare your child for their visit and help them establish healthy dental habits for life:
- Bring them to your dental appointments. Bringing your child to an appointment with you will help them get familiar with our office. They will get a chance to interact with our staff and understand what it feels like to be at the dentist. This will go a long way toward helping your child be comfortable before their own dental appointment.
- Brush and floss with them. The biggest thing you can do for your child’s smile is show them that good home dental hygiene is a priority. You can model the correct way to brush and floss by doing these tasks together.
- Talk to your kids about the dentist. Your child will have questions about going to the dentist, just like they have questions about everything they encounter! Take a moment to talk to them about why going to the dentist is important and how Sierra Dental Care has helped you have a clean, healthy smile. Tell them all about our caring staff and comfortable office. Let them know we can’t wait to meet them!
Call Sierra Dental Care today at 209-846-3961 to schedule your child’s first dental visit. Set them up for a healthy, lifelong smile!