The services we provide here, first of all, restorative. We do a lot of composite fillings, silver fillings as well as needed. We do prophylaxis every six months. This is the recommended regimen, is to do an exam and a cleaning every six months, unless there's a special circumstance where you have to come for a deeper cleaning where one of our five hygienists. Then we do a three month perio recall, as we call a 'Periodontal recall'. It's more thorough. Then we also do work on kids. We're very comfortable with kids. Our policy is, 'As long as they have teeth, we work on them.' We also do prosthetics from dentures, full dentures, removable dentures, partial dentures and fix bridges, crowns and bridges. We're very good at that. It's part of cosmetic as well. We do endodontics, root canals. If we have to, we have specialists that we have to refer to. We do surgeries as well. Semi-impactions or soft tissue impactions, we would do. We do cancer screening as well. If there's any areas of concern there, that needs to be seen by a specialist, and we would refer them to the specialist.
We know that bad things happen to good teeth. When you need restorative dentistry to repair or replace your teeth, experience counts. For more than 25 years, the Modesto, CA dentists at Sierra Dental Care have been helping patients restore their oral function with natural-looking dental restorations.
Our restorative dental treatments will:
- Replace missing teeth to fill in any smile gaps.
- Repair damaged teeth so you can eat whatever you want.
- Save teeth you’re in danger of losing.
- Protect your teeth from suffering further dental damage.
- Improve your oral health.
Call our office in Modesto, CA at 209-846-3961 to get your smile taken care of by a group of dentists who have the experience to get it right. Our caring team will never judge you or lecture you. We’re here to get your smile back to being healthy and useful again!
Choose From a Variety of Restorative Dental Treatments
Whether you have tooth decay, an infected tooth, damaged teeth, or missing teeth, you can get a restorative dentistry procedure to return your smile to health. Our treatments include:
- Tooth fillings – No one will ever know you’ve had a cavity, thanks to our tooth-colored fillings.
- Root canals – Don’t believe the grim stories about this restorative dental treatment. At Sierra Dental Care, your root canal will be painless. And it’s the best way to save a tooth you would otherwise lose to infection.
- Dental crowns – These dental restorations can fix many different kinds of dental damage such as a broken, cracked, or severely decayed tooth. They can even be used to cover cosmetic issues such as stains or misshapen teeth.
- Dental bridges – A bridge can replace one missing tooth or several teeth. Unlike dentures, you won’t need to remove a bridge for cleaning.
- Dentures – You can choose full or partial dentures to replace teeth. You can also have your dentures attached to implants for stability.
Never Worry About Metal With Tooth-Colored Fillings
At Sierra Dental Care, we use tooth-colored composite fillings, not amalgam (metal) fillings. Compared to metal fillings, composite is:
- More versatile – Amalgam fillings can’t easily be used in some parts of your mouth, like front teeth.
- More conservative – Our dentists won’t have to remove as much healthy tooth structure for composite fillings.
- More attractive – Amalgam fillings make silver spots in your smile that darken over time as fillings tarnish. Composite fillings blend in naturally with your smile.