Dental implants can be used to replace a single tooth, a few teeth, or all of your teeth! Call 209-846-3961 to schedule a consultation appointment at our Modesto, CA dental office. We’ll let you know if dental implants are the right solution for you! Who better to trust than the team at Sierra Dental Care? Our experience with dental implants will ensure that you get fantastic results in absolute comfort. We can even help you relax if you feel anxiety in the dentist office. Call now, and let’s get started!
Dental Implants Change Lives!
Replacing a missing tooth is important. Your health could be affected, especially if you are missing more than one tooth! Here are some of the advantages of restoring a missing tooth or teeth with dental implants.
- Chewing ability is restored, allowing for more nutritious diet
- Digestion is improved due to more adequate chewing
- Neighboring teeth are kept healthy and in alignment
- Titanium implants fuse with your bone for a long-lasting restoration
What is a Dental Implant?
A dental implant is a titanium tooth root replacement. It looks much like a screw and is secured directly into the jawbone through a precise surgical procedure. Once the implant has healed in place, we will add an abutment to the top of the implant. This creates a connection point between the dental implant and the restoration. In most cases, a beautiful crown is placed on top of the dental implant to restore your smile.
Within a few short months’ time, your missing tooth could be replaced with the most natural, comfortable, and permanent option available. And it’s all possible right here at Sierra Dental Care in Modesto, CA.
Call today to begin your dental implant process.
- First, we will take images of your jaw so that we can plan your procedure in precise detail.
- Then, you will come in to have your dental implant placed.
- Next, we will attach the abutment and restoration to your implant to complete your brand new smile.
- Finally, you will care for your dental implant just as you would a natural tooth! Flossing and brushing will keep your dental implant healthy for the rest of your life!
You will enjoy a tooth restoration that looks, feels, and functions just like a natural tooth!
Don’t Wait! Schedule Your Dental Implants Appointment NOW
It’s easy to dismiss a missing tooth, especially if it’s outside of your smile zone. After all, it can’t be seen, right? But a missing tooth messes with more than just your vanity. It can cause pain and discomfort while chewing, and leaving a gap in your smile can allow your other teeth to shift out of alignment, which may cause gaps or jaw discomfort.
In other words, a missing tooth is never just a missing tooth.
Call Sierra Dental Care in Modesto, CA at 209-846-3961 to schedule a consultation with one of our doctors. Let us help you restore your smile and get back to enjoying life!