It doesn’t matter if you’re missing a single tooth, a few teeth, or all your teeth. Dental implants can repair your smile and make it as good as new! We want to help you experience this for yourself, so Sierra Dental Care is offering $300 off your first dental implant!
When used with different dental restorations, implants can replace anywhere from one tooth to an entire mouthful of teeth. Their versatility is a big benefit, but it’s not the only one.
Among other dental implants advantages:
- Superior quality – At Sierra Dental Care, we use only the highest quality dental implants made by Straumann. The difference is in the materials used. Straumann implants will last longer than other brands, which is a great benefit to you!
- Natural appearance – An implant is embedded in your jaw, where it’s invisible. Our dentists attach a natural-looking dental restoration of your choice to the implant, where it blends in seamlessly with your other teeth. You won’t have to worry about visible metal in your smile.
- Normal oral function – Your bite will be nearly as strong as before, because your implant isn’t going anywhere. Unlike some other teeth replacements, it will stay put.
- Comfort – With implants, your replacement teeth won’t slip out of place or rub against your gums. You’ll probably forget you even have them!
- Better oral health – An implant stimulates your jawbone just like a natural tooth root does. With this stimulation, your jaw remains strong and healthy. You won’t suffer bone loss that makes you look older.
Our team’s experience with teeth implants will ensure that you get fantastic results in absolute comfort. You can even get dental sedation to help you relax if you’re feeling anxious about a dental implants procedure.
Call 209-846-3961 to make an appointment for your dental implants consultation at our Modesto, CA dentist office. We’ll let you know if implants are the right solution for you!
Choose from These Other Dental Implant Procedures
You may not need to replace all your teeth. You can also get:
- Dental implants with a crown to replace one tooth.
- Dental implants with a bridge to replace several teeth.
- Implant-connected overdentures allow you to smile as you bite an apple again. This is the best solution for people who need dentures.
To talk to one of our dentists about dental implants, call 209-846-3961.