It doesn’t matter if you’re missing a single tooth, a few teeth, or all your teeth. Dental implants surgery can repair your smile and make it as good as new! Implant dentistry will not only return the function of your teeth to that of your youth, with the cosmetics of real teeth. When your treatment is completed, you will feel like you’ve been given your life back.
When used with different dental restorations, implants can replace anywhere from one tooth to an entire mouthful of teeth. Their versatility is a big benefit, but it’s not the only one.
Among other dental implants advantages:
- Superior quality – At Sierra Dental Care, we use only the highest quality dental implants made by Straumann. The difference is in the materials used. Straumann implants will last longer than other brands, which is a great benefit to you!
- Natural appearance – An implant is embedded in your jaw, where it’s invisible. Our dentists attach a natural-looking dental restoration of your choice to the implant, where it blends in seamlessly with your other teeth. You won’t have to worry about visible metal in your smile.
- Normal oral function – Your bite will be nearly as strong as before, because your implant isn’t going anywhere. Unlike some other teeth replacements, it will stay put.
- Comfort – With implants, your replacement teeth won’t slip out of place or rub against your gums. You’ll probably forget you even have them!
- Better oral health – An implant stimulates your jawbone just like a natural tooth root does. With this stimulation, your jaw remains strong and healthy. You won’t suffer bone loss that makes you look older.
Our team’s experience with teeth implants will ensure that you get fantastic results in absolute comfort. You can even get dental sedation to help you relax if you’re feeling anxious about a dental implants procedure.
Call (209) 575-2400 to make an appointment for your dental implants consultation at our Modesto, CA dentist office. We’ll let you know if implants are the right solution for you!
Introducing the Sierra Dental Care – Professional Implant Team
You have worked hard much of your life, often putting your own needs off to the side for the care of family and friends. Now it is your time. Time to explore what you might be able to do, in the time of new technology in Dentistry how you might best restore your teeth and eating function as if new again. Time to give you back your smile and restore your well-being.
Implant care technology has revolutionized what we are capable of doing to help others in dentistry. With proper professional planning, we can help you explore what your best options are.
In that you might be investing in this more permanent care, we have gone to great lengths to seek out the best of professionals available to help you. We have purchased the best 3D image x-ray equipment available, sought out the finest labs who specialize in implant dentistry, and purchased only the finest implants available in dentistry. While others may, we will simply not compromise the high standard of care.
As such, you will find our approach different than what others may offer. A Team of professionals will work in concert to optimize your results. A Professional Case Manager will see you at your first complimentary consultation. As you select the treatment plan best for your personal circumstances, our Implants Specialist will both provide your oral surgery and place your restorations. Unlike our competitors, from beginning to consultation you will have one doctor for your final restorative placement Our restorative dentist then will place your restorations. From a single tooth implant crown to a full mouth reconstruction, we will make available to you some of the finest restorations available. Our Implant only treatment coordinators will help you all along with the planning, the financing, if necessary, and the coordination with our labs to ensure that you have optimal care.
If you choose to trust us with your care, Our Sierra Dental Implant Team will give you something to smile about.
Dr. Samuel Sauza – is Sierra Dental Care’s Lead Implant Restorative Dentist. After receiving his Dental Degree from Loma Linda University, Dr. Sauza entered one of the most prestigious post-graduate programs for residency, training, and research, in the practice of Implant Surgery, placement, and restorations. Loma Linda offers one of the few specialty degrees in the area of Implantology.
Having extensive post-graduate practical experience in the practice of oral surgery, the placement of implants, techniques in bone grafting, the design and placement of Implant crowns, implant-supported prosthetics including implant-supported dentures and hybrid Dentures, Dr. Sauza brings to the Sierra Dental Implant Team Care, a level of specialist training right in line with our continued mission to seek excellence in the field of Dentistry. Dr. Sauza is passionate about restorative dentistry and providing the highest standard of care for his patients.
There is a vast difference between a general dentist who does implants and a doctor who has had 4 years of post-graduate training in oral surgery and implant restoration. Implants are life-changing procedures. They will give you your life back. Best to have them done by someone who is really good at what they are doing.
Choose from These Other Dental Implant Procedures
You may not need to replace all your teeth. You can also get:
- Dental implants surgery with a crown to replace one tooth.
- Dental implants surgery with a bridge to replace several teeth.
- Implant-connected overdentures allow you to smile as you bite an apple again. This is the best solution for people who need dentures.
To talk to one of our dentists about dental implants, call (209) 575-2400.
Everything you want to know about implants and implant-supported dentures