For more than 25 years, our dentists have been helping people in Modesto, CA save their smiles, alleviate pain, and protect their teeth through oral surgery.
Even if dental surgery is necessary to relieve pain, few people look forward to it. It’s no big deal at Sierra Dental Care, though, thanks to:
- Our skilled dentists – Our doctors have performed countless oral surgery procedures. Dr. Marinello Manuel devoted two years of postgraduate study to dental surgery, anesthesia, and oral pathology. Dr. Joseph King also received training in oral surgery during his residency.
- Comfort amenities – Everything is better with entertainment, even dental surgery. So you’ll appreciate the ability to watch a video or listen to music while our dentists work.
- Two kinds of dental sedation – You can choose either inhaled sedation (“laughing gas”) or oral sedation to stay relaxed during your procedure.
Call 209-575-2400 to get the smile you deserve and the dental care you need.
Oral Surgery Procedures Prepare You For Dental Implants
A growing number of patients are opting for dental implants to replace their teeth. It’s no wonder since your replacement teeth will look, feel, and function like your natural teeth. If you’ve experienced bone loss, you may need oral surgery services to make your bone strong enough to support implants. Our dentists can perform:
- Sinus lifts – A sinus lift procedure adds bone between your upper jaw and your sinuses.
- Bone grafts – A graft beefs up bone density in your jaw.
We’ll Extract Problem Teeth, Even Impacted Ones
A tooth extraction is the most common oral surgery procedure our dentists perform. Not every procedure is routine, though. Thanks to their expertise and advanced training, our dentists can perform more complicated procedures like wisdom teeth removal.
If you’re not sure if you need dental surgery, we’re happy to assess your condition. Some issues that may require surgery:
- Extreme tooth decay
- Broken tooth
- Crowded mouth
- Impacted teeth
- Need to make room for full dentures or orthodontics