Emergencies are not uncommon, it happens, especially on the weekends. We have a 24 hour service that provides us to get in touch with a patient. The emergency service calls us and then let us know what the emergency is, and then we call the patient right back as soon as we can, and we address their concerns. We try to bring the patient in as soon as possible on the next business day, so we can address the emergency. They call, they make an appointment and usually we see them the same day. We will address those concerns as much as we can. There might be a little bit of a wait though, because we have to squeeze them into our schedule, but rest assured that we will take care of them as much as we can to the best of our abilities here
No one knows when they are going to have a dental crisis, so it’s important to have a dentist that offers convenient hours like Sierra Dental Care does. Our accommodating schedule – we’re open early, late, and on Saturdays – means we’re here to help you fast. Also, with several highly skilled dentists on staff, we can see many dental emergencies the same day. With our experienced team, you will receive:
- Fast pain relief so you can relax.
- Expert care to address your immediate need.
- Smile-saving care for your long-term oral health.
If you have an immediate need for treatment, call our Modesto dentist office now at 209-846-3961. We’re located at 3801 Pelandale Ave., Suite B-9, just off Golden State Highway.
Know What to Do During a Dental Crisis
Your first step in any dental emergency is to call us as soon as possible. This is important, as we can help you determine the next steps to take before your emergency appointment. We have an after-hours service as well so we can discuss your situation before you arrive. Here are a few common emergency dental situations we see.
- Cracked tooth. Don’t ignore a cracked tooth. Call our office now and we’ll get you in to see the dentist as soon as possible. We will need to seal your tooth, most likely with a veneer or dental crown, to keep bacteria from getting in and damaging the nerve inside.
- Broken tooth. Depending on the severity of the break, you may need an emergency tooth extraction or a dental crown. Call us immediately to get the process started. Our skilled team will help you find the proper solution.
- Knocked-out tooth. Again, the first thing you need to do is call us. After that, you should take some steps to make it easier for your dentist to save your tooth. Retrieve your tooth, then clean it off (be careful not to touch the roots) and place it in a container of milk to preserve it until you get to the office.
- Infected tooth. Infections of any kind are dangerous, but oral infections put your whole smile at risk. Call our office to find out your next steps and to get an appointment.
For dental emergencies, call us immediately at 209-846-3961. We have experienced emergency dentists and convenient hours to serve you and relieve your pain. If you don’t have an emergency but still want to schedule an appointment for routine care, just call or contact us online.