The time to start caring for your children’s smiles doesn’t start when they get their permanent teeth. Every great adult smile is built on the foundation of a healthy adolescent smile. That’s why pediatric dentistry from our Modesto, CA dentists is so important. Our team can address your youngsters’ dental issues early on and keep them from becoming big problems later.
You and your kids will appreciate:
- Gentle dentists who take time to address all your pediatric questions and concerns.
- Location near several schools.
- Caring staff that truly enjoys working with kids of all ages.
- Extended hours make it easy to schedule dental appointments after school or work.
- Friday and Saturday appointments for even more convenience.
- Our “treasure box” where kids get to select stickers or another treat following their visit.
- Inhaled sedation, which is safe enough for children to receive.
Call Sierra Dental Care at (209) 575-2400 to schedule a dental cleaning and dental exam for your youngest family members. We’ll make sure their early dental visits to our office are enjoyable. After all, these experiences will affect how they feel about the dentist throughout their lives!
Convenient Location & Hours Make It Easy to Book Kids’ Appointments
Most families today have busy schedules. Scheduling dental appointments for your kids, especially if you have several, can be tough. We make it a bit easier with our extended hours. Our pediatric offices are open until 9 p.m. three nights a week, and we even offer Friday and Saturday appointments. With several dentists, it’s usually possible to schedule appointments for many family members on the same day.
Our dental office is located at 3801 Pelandale Ave. in Modesto. That’s near several schools, including Montessori School of Modesto, Big Valley Christian School, Mary Lou Dieterich Elementary School, and St. Felicissimus School.
Our Dentists Can Advise You on Teething & Other Issues
If you’re like most parents, you’ll have plenty of questions about your children’s teeth. Our dentists are happy to help, with everything from teething to cavity protection to orthodontics. For teething pain, one of the issues we’re asked about most frequently by parents of babies, we suggest:
- Firmly rubbing their gums with a clean finger to relieve discomfort.
- Offering a cold teething ring for additional relief.
- Using an age-appropriate pain reliever, avoiding those that contain benzocaine.
Get All the Services Your Children’s Smiles Need
From their earliest visits, our dental team will ensure your children’s teeth are healthy. As they grow, we may suggest preventive dental care like:
- Fluoride treatments to strengthen their tooth enamel and fight cavities.
- Dental sealants to provide added protection for tough-to-clean areas like the back teeth.
- Athletic mouthguards to prevent dental damage and mouth injuries during sports and other activities.
They’ll also keep a close eye on the alignment of your children’s teeth. If your teen needs wisdom tooth removal, they’ll be in good hands with Dr. Marinello Manuel, who completed advanced training in oral surgery after he earned his DMD.
If you need pediatric dentistry, call (209) 575-2400 or contact us using our online form.