If you are suffering from dental pain, gum disease, or tooth infection, the emergency dentists at Sierra Dental Care are here for you. We are open early, late, and every Saturday so that we can help you when you need us most. In our Modesto, CA dentist office, our team will:
- Stop your pain and make your mouth feel better.
- Provide sedation if desired – inhaled sedation with “laughing gas” or conscious oral sedation with a pill.
- Make it easier to bite and chew again.
- Give you long-term oral care to help prevent further problems with your teeth and gums.
- Help you smile again.
Call our office now at (209) 575-2400 to get the emergency dental care you or your loved ones need. We’re easy to find at 3801 Pelandale Ave., Suite B-9 – just off Golden State Highway.
Contact Us For These Common Emergency Dental Situations
If you have dental pain, gum disease, or a tooth infection, we consider it an emergency. If you’re faced with any of the problems below, you will receive fast, expert care from our team:
- Cracked tooth. A cracked tooth puts your tooth at risk. It exposes the sensitive pulp inside your tooth and can lead to heat or cold sensitivity, an abscess, or even tooth loss. Sierra Dental Care has been saving people from these problems for decades. With our help, your tooth will be safe and your smile will remain healthy.
- Broken tooth. The pain from a broken tooth can be agonizing – you need to have it addressed quickly. Our dentists can solve your problem with a dental crown or another appropriate restorative dental solution.
- Infected tooth or toothache. When there’s damage to your tooth enamel, whether, from injury or tooth decay, you run the risk of infecting the nerve inside your tooth. If you have a toothache, swelling, or other pain near a tooth, you need to see us now. Emergency dental care is only a call away.
Call us now at (209) 575-2400 to get quick relief and lasting care for your dental pain. Our caring, experienced team will be here to help you through whatever situation you’re dealing with.